Saturday, September 5, 2009

Things are looking up today. Another doctor's apponitment yesterday, but I didn't leave frustrated and in tears this time. I had 2 female doctors AND THEY LISTENED TO ME AND ACTUALLY DID A PHYSICAL EXAM. I finally have some theories as to what might be wrong and some tests ordered. It only took almost 2 years, but if I am on the road to feeling better then hoorah!! I am not going to look back and piss and moan about what the other doctors didn't do and just be thankful that I might be on the road to feeling better. It is a beautiful day out, I have optimism and I'm going to go out and enjoy the sun just because I can.

1 comment:

  1. A diagnosis is vital--then, whatever it is, you know what you're dealing with and have some idea about outcomes. Without a diagnosis, everything is mysterious and mystery is much harder to deal with than bad news, IMO.

    ReplyDelete