Thursday, September 3, 2009

Well as usual, I’m behind the eight ball on starting this. Today is Thursday, and I’m just getting started on Monday’s work. It’s been a hell of a week up to this point and no end seems to be in sight. I have made 3 trips from Machiasport to Bangor, all medically related, and still have no idea what is wrong with me. I do know what isn’t wrong with me, but the most frustrating part is, that it seems like no one is taking me seriously or listening to what I have to say. So back to Bangor I go tomorrow for another doctor’s appointment, without much hope.

On the bright side, school has started for me as both a student and an instructor. I look forward to meeting my new students and the enthusiasm most of them bring into the class. The students I have are at the beginning of a potential EMS career, and it is satisfying to watch those who really “get it” and want to continue on. As a student, there are classes I look forward to and those I don’t. This semester is mostly a “look forward to”, as I was able to put off Algebra until the spring. So I’m off and running, doing the my first assignment of Fall 2009.

1 comment:

  1. "like no one is taking me seriously or listening to what I have to say."

    I have a sick dog, same problem--vet has no diagnosis, or rather wrong diagnosis then no diagnosis. Reluctant to hear history, too eager to prescribe dope. The dog is SICK and there doesn't seem to be any help or hope. (Yes, I'm pissed off mightily.)

    ReplyDelete