Friday, January 30, 2009

As I read through the Isearch samples, my first thought was cool. Old word from the eighties, I know, but that was it. I was going to be able to write about something fun and not boring. People were allowed to write about things like home brewing and trapping. Was I really going to be able to research something that would have meaning to me in the end? It certainly seemed like it. I was actually going to have some pertinient knowledge at the end of this project, not read articles that would make me want to poke my eyeballs out with a fork. I mulled over possible topics, but the idea of scrapbooking kept popping up. I have a lifetime's worth of pictures and mementos from every adventure in life, big and small. What a great way to preserve these things for my daughter and grandchildren. I will be able to preserve my life's journey into something tangible. A little sappy I know, but once again, COOL.

1 comment:

  1. The best scrapbooks will have at least a dash of irony ("A little sappy I know, but once again, COOL.") so I have high hopes for yours.

    ReplyDelete