Friday, January 30, 2009

I would like to write about scrapbooking. I would like to find out how to make different styles of scrapbooks based on themes and the longevity of products used to make them. My questions about the topic are: 1. How to get started? 2. How to make a scapbook personal to the person it is meant for? 3. How to preserve the scapbook and products in them for the best wear over time? This subjects connects to my life in that I would like something to give my daughter and her children to follow the path of my life, and to follow the path of their own. I want them to be able to follow the connection of all our lives. Reasons I like the topic are: 1. I want to organize a lifetime worth of stuff into something meaningful. 2. I want to create something personal. 3. I want more than just a photo albums, I want something spectacular. My life might change once I research this product by: 1. Organization of boxes and suitcases that tell the stories of lives of my family and friends. 2. I can sit with my grandchildren and tell the back stories to pages in the scrapbook. 3. I may remember events that I have forgotten as I put this together, whether good or bad. It will give me a chance to look back over my life and I am in a good place to do that now.

1 comment: