Friday, January 30, 2009

L is the type of person I least expected to love in my life. When I first met L, it was just a common every day meeting. No fireworks, no fainting, certainly not love at first sight. L can wear the same jeans days in a row, I can't wear the same pair for a full day. A bad hair day makes me barely tolerable, to say L is not intimately familiar with a hair brush is an understatement. Chaos should be L's middle name, I am the picture of anal-retentive meets OCD. L is the unkissed frog, I am the princess. L is one of the funny little twists in life. It doesn't matter how diferent we are, all that really matters is we found love, are smart enough to realize it, and care enough about it to make it work. Bad hair days don't seem quite so traumatic now.

1 comment:

  1. YOu might recycle this material when we come to a contrast essay.

    ReplyDelete