Thursday, March 5, 2009

I really am at a point in my life where I want all the memorabila I've saved put in to a format where I can share it with people. The collection is quite impressive and even if no one else ever wants to look at it, I want it in a form where I can pick it up and look at easily. It is also important to my sense of fashion and design that it be visually pleasing. Scrapbooks seem to be the solution to this.


The questions I would like answered by doing research on a scrapbook are:


1. How to get started?

A. Will I need to take classes or can I teach myself?
B. What will I need to buy to start?
C. Logistically, what will I need for space?
D. How do I make a page for the scrapbook?

2. How to make a scrapbook personal?


A. What are design options based on topics?
B. What are design options based on a specific person?
C. How do I put individual pages in an order that makes sense?
D. How do keep continuity in the scrapbook that is going to be built
over time?


3. Once the scrapbook is built, how do I best preserve it?


A. What types of materials are the best for longevity?
B. Are there any special ways to store a scrapbook, based on the
materials used in it?
C. Are there advantages to different ways of building a scrapbook
that will contribute to its' longevity?

1 comment: